N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pictures/slide show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

Pictures/slide show Empty
PostSubject: Pictures/slide show   Pictures/slide show EmptyMon 15 Jan 2007, 10:39 pm

I'm playing around with some programs on my new computer and one of the things I'm doing is putting together an airsoft slide show. The one problem is that most of the pic's I have are of me, I need more pic's of other players. So if any one has pictures of games or themselfs in gear that aren't on the photo bucket please let me know. Also if anyone wants pictures of them taken in gear just let me know and I'll gladly take pic's. I'm not working at the moment so I'm available just about any time except tuesday nights. I'm also looking for some good songs to put the pic's to so please feel free to post sudgestions for songs as well, I need the title of the song and who sings it.

I can be contacted at 967-4456, ask for Bill.

Also if anyone doesn't want there pictures being used please let me know. One of the reasons I'm doing this is that I think it would be helpful if we put up another booth, (like the one we did at the rod and gun club).

P.S. if anyone wants there picture taken but don't want it in the slide show just let me know.
Back to top Go down

Pictures/slide show
Page 1 of 1