N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How To Post Pictures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

How To Post Pictures Empty
PostSubject: How To Post Pictures   How To Post Pictures EmptySat 17 Mar 2007, 11:22 pm

Here's a walk through of how to to post pictures...

INSTRUCTIONS:

-First, know where your pictures are on your computer [what file]
-Upload it on to a free uploading site like http://www.imageshack.us/. I personally use image shack as I find it very fast and simple
-Click browse and find your picture/design you want to upload.
-Try to keep your pictures under 1 MB, there is a drop down menu and you can select different sizes which image shack will resize your images to fit. [General rule: the smaller it is, the faster it'll upload and then people won't have to resize their screens to view your gi-normous images]
-Click 'host it!' and wait
-It'll then take you to a screen with lots of web stuff on it. They'll be many addresses and lots of stuff that look like junk. It'll also include your picture.
-Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and you'll find a heading off to the right that says 'Direct link to image'
-Copy the address beside this heading [click the address and press Ctrl C- copy]
-Come back to the NIA site to where your thread is.
-Under the button Strike there is an Image button.
-Click it, it'll add a [img] text on your thread. [clicking it again will put a [/img] in your text]
-Here's an example of what it should look like:
www.pastetheaddresshere.com" border="0" alt=""/>

That should be it. I'm posting this so that you guys can hopefully post your own pictures and make things easier on the admins and overall more convienet for others so they do not have to click links to view your images. Feel free to PM me if you cannot post your pictures, and I'll be more than happy to help you.

Thanks,
Beach_Boy
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

How To Post Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Post Pictures   How To Post Pictures EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 12:03 pm

We now have photobucket and youtube. Same user and password for both

user:pgairsoft
password:tommy

please put videos on youtube and photos on photobucket. We have limited accounts on both and this will save us some room. Thanks all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca

How To Post Pictures
Page 1 of 1