N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quesnel Rubber Duck Hunt Spring 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

Quesnel Rubber Duck Hunt Spring 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Quesnel Rubber Duck Hunt Spring 2008   Quesnel Rubber Duck Hunt Spring 2008 EmptySat 29 Mar 2008, 6:11 pm

Well John and I had a blast testing the JG 416 out in the backyard. Problems with the silencer was causing stray BB's (not the hopup) and so we took it off to make sure. Set up a trio of rubber ducks across the yard that have been outside for the past month on the back porch. The two smaller ducks didn't fare as well, the largest duck just have a few white marks all over it especially on the head.

Quesnel Rubber Duck Hunt Spring 2008 Dscf2234qc0

The duck on the right was a direct result of a single headshot by me lol! It flew off the pile of snow and was given a couple full auto blasts to the posterior! The one one the left was John's major target and we both tried ganging up on the large duckinator that just wouldn't even budge lol! It all ended when the highcap ran out.... Sad
Back to top Go down

Quesnel Rubber Duck Hunt Spring 2008
Page 1 of 1