N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fallen Leaves III: The Hunt (post apoc game)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albacca
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-09-15

Fallen Leaves III: The Hunt (post apoc game) Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Leaves III: The Hunt (post apoc game)   Fallen Leaves III: The Hunt (post apoc game) EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 4:30 am

Fallen Leaves III: The Hunt will take place Sunday October 21st. Join the Fallen Leaves Facebook page to read updates on rules and location. For this game we are trying something a little different, instead of two large teams, we are going to have several ten-man teams. This should provide everybody a very target rich environment and give you all a break from the ordinary. To register send Kegan Henry a private message telling him your name, and the names of the people who you want as your team. If you don’t have ten people, do not despair, we will fit in you with someone.
Back to top Go down
whipperwheel
NIA New
NIA New
whipperwheel

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: grande prairie
Tags: ---

Fallen Leaves III: The Hunt (post apoc game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Leaves III: The Hunt (post apoc game)   Fallen Leaves III: The Hunt (post apoc game) EmptyMon 01 Oct 2012, 10:52 pm

so far got 23.. that looks like they can make it from here, just trying to round up another 7
Back to top Go down

Fallen Leaves III: The Hunt (post apoc game)
Page 1 of 1