N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last Chance For A Piece of Mikhail at Zombie Apocalypse 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: 100 Mile House AND Nova Scotia
Tags: ---

Last Chance For A Piece of Mikhail at Zombie Apocalypse 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Last Chance For A Piece of Mikhail at Zombie Apocalypse 2012   Last Chance For A Piece of Mikhail at Zombie Apocalypse 2012 EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:39 pm

Attention everyone! Mikhail (having failed to be found unacceptable by the military) has been sent back to gather the rest of the Heimdallson clan, and hie them back to the flatness of Ontario, Land of Over-priced Airsoft Fields, and the wee tim'rous Airsoft beasties.

He is back in town for one week only! For the next fifteen years or so, he'll be living at CFB Whatever and not in 100 Mile, so THIS WEEKEND (July 21st/22nd) will be his last chance to run scenarios on his own unique field for free, for the better part of two decades (although the field itself will be taken over by local Airsofters and kept open).

This Saturday day and Saturday night, experience the Zombie Apocalypse 2012! All-new zombie types, attacks, and
scenarios! Come on out for an informal weekend of airsoft. Camping space available. Don't miss your last chance to shoot Mikhail, and get in on the creation of this year's unique 2012 Airsoft patch!

All-new Zombie World (rural) Domination scenario, High-Speed Urban Zombie Extraction, and, last but not least, Alice in
Zombieland.

Scenarios start at 1400! After brief zombie brain replenishment, evening scenarios to commence 'til all humans and/or zombies have been fully sated.

Zombie apocalypse 2012. Be there or be eaten.

Back to top Go down
Lorica
Toast
Toast
Lorica

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags: ---

Last Chance For A Piece of Mikhail at Zombie Apocalypse 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance For A Piece of Mikhail at Zombie Apocalypse 2012   Last Chance For A Piece of Mikhail at Zombie Apocalypse 2012 EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:52 pm

Mikes fiels is great and he runs awesome games, if i wasnt stuck in rupert id go, so if you can, get down there, its worth the drive
Back to top Go down

Last Chance For A Piece of Mikhail at Zombie Apocalypse 2012
Page 1 of 1