N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th   Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th EmptySun 19 Aug 2007, 11:58 pm

Hey Guys,

Sorry this is such a quick order, but I need to order a few more parts and pieces in, so if you want to split some shipping costs hit me up. Group order will be done through http://www.airsoftparts.ca/store2/. You can only order from what is in stock, I don't have the time to mess around with in coming products, and the waiting game. Plus it will be hard for me being out of province.

I'll need to have the your payment(s) in before this order goes off, via EMT, Paypal, or cash sorry no DD, I don't have my bank info and will not be back in town until after this order is sent. The only exception to this is if your one of the senior members, you know who you are and we can work something else out... hey Gerren...

I will get it shipped express and should arrive at the end of the next week by the latest. Parts will be available for pickup until September 1st as I leave the next day and from there on I will have something worked out with another club member to arrange pick ups.
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th   Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th EmptyTue 21 Aug 2007, 4:20 pm

I'ld like to get a couple bags of BB.s One bag of BB Bastard High Performance .25g. at $15 and One Bag of BB Bastard High Performance .20g. at $15 I can only do cash. let me know how you want to do this.
Back to top Go down
mr_buddley
PG MEM
PG MEM
mr_buddley

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2006-03-01

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th   Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th EmptyTue 21 Aug 2007, 9:06 pm

I'll go for a bag of BB B'trd HP .25 ($15) and I will try out a bag of Mad Bull .23 ($20). How can I get ca$h to you?

Brad
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th   Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th EmptySat 25 Aug 2007, 6:46 pm

Alright, order has been sent out. I will keep you guys up to date. Did anyone else realize that I posted this in the wrong section??

Thanks,
Mike
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th   Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 6:50 pm

Package is in the mail.

www.canadapost.ca
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th   Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th EmptyWed 29 Aug 2007, 11:34 am

Just let me know what I owe you and when I can get it to you. At a game is my pref. seeing as we live on oposite sides of town, but it doesn't realy matter to me.
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th   Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th EmptyWed 29 Aug 2007, 9:55 pm

Hey Gryph I'm back in town today. I won't be at a game anytime soon. But we'll figure something out. Can you PM me your number??
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th   Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th EmptyThu 30 Aug 2007, 9:17 pm

Order has arrived. Pick up available until Saturday night. Otherwise I will arrange pickup or drop off with Horton or someone.

Mike
Back to top Go down
mr_buddley
PG MEM
PG MEM
mr_buddley

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2006-03-01

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th   Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 11:44 am

I am at work now. Can I meet you somewhere? Or drop by if you are out and about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th   Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th Empty

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Parts Group Order- Order going out August 24th
Page 1 of 1