N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grande Prairie Game Sunday June 3rd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
macguyver
-Visitor-
-Visitor-
macguyver

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Grande Prairie Game Sunday June 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Grande Prairie Game Sunday June 3rd   Grande Prairie Game Sunday June 3rd EmptyTue 29 May 2007, 12:25 am

I'll post up here a little informal game occuring Sunday June 3rd at Northen Lights Paintball just east of Grande Prairie.

Game time will liklely be 10 am start and finish about 4 pm. I will throw together a little sceanrio to eat up a few hours and may resurrect a popular one from last year as this is a little short notice. We should have the entire field (bush and town) for this one.

Post up here if you'd like to attend or on the GPRT forums as well.

Field fee will be $10.

There are no ammo limits, mag limits and velocity limits will be at my discretion given your gun and experience. New guys won't be allowed to use an M700 let me put it that way.

Hope to see you guys and gals if applicable.
Back to top Go down
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Grande Prairie Game Sunday June 3rd   Grande Prairie Game Sunday June 3rd EmptyTue 29 May 2007, 1:13 am

Should be a good one, I love that field. Kind of like a Vietnam thing going with some heavy vegetation, well beaten trails and a village with towers. I loved sneaking through the bush and sniping a guy in the tower. So satisfying when I snuck up through the bush, pegged him in the shoulder and he never saw me before or after I hit him.

Some of the PG or Mackenzie guys should organize a roadtrip.

Unfortunately I have to go to the company golf tournament on Sunday. I'd much rather be shooting at people than chasing a damn ball around a golf course. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Grande Prairie Game Sunday June 3rd   Grande Prairie Game Sunday June 3rd EmptyTue 29 May 2007, 9:10 am

Brad is a great host...strongly recomend a road trip to anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grande Prairie Game Sunday June 3rd   Grande Prairie Game Sunday June 3rd Empty

Back to top Go down

Grande Prairie Game Sunday June 3rd
Page 1 of 1