N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Make me an offer you can't refuse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

Make me an offer you can't refuse Empty
PostSubject: Make me an offer you can't refuse   Make me an offer you can't refuse EmptyMon 28 May 2007, 1:09 am

OK here is the deal. I am working for the summer and can't play until september. I am looking for someone in the club to take my twins and rent them out for me. There are 3 options to choose from if you are interested. In all options anything lost or broken will be repaid to me so all that means is that you get the cash from the person that broke it (even it that it you) and we are still good. I will not provide BB, you are to make sure batteries are charged and decharge after every use. If you are interested there would be a small contract written out and an explaination of how to use everything.

Here's some math to convince you of this great deal.
Rentals are $30 for one day without BB's sooo...two games a month $60 times three months =$180 times 2 guns= $340.

Option #1
You get both gun packages and consider one yours and the other a rental. I get 100% of the rental fees from gun #1 and you get to use gun #2 at you will and beckon with no charges. You must rent out the gun if someone asks. If you do not get a gun to someone when they ask I still charge $30 to you. This in my mind is the sweetest deal. You get a free gun all summer and simply have to get the rental to whoever needs it and give me the fees at the end. Free gun just for taking two to games.

Option #2
you get both gun packages for June, July and August and pay me $180 (the cost of renting twice a month for 3 months) and do whatever you want with them for those months. Rent one out 6 times and it pays for itself.

Option #3
Rent one package for $100 for three months. First to go with this deal gets the charger and decharger, second person has to charge and decharge on their own.

My thinking is that someone in the club may want to play but does not own or has a friend who is in the same situation...cough cough Joe. If you are a little businessy then you could make some coin if they rent every weekend this summer...heck even if they rent twice a month.

Gun packages include
smart charger
decharger
red means first to make a deal gets them for the summer.
G36c
4 mag 100BB
2 1400mah minis or 1 3300mah large
case
barrel bag
mesh mask
chest rig
loader
BB bottle
bag to carry all that crap

I will not let anyone take this deal but please PM me if you are interested in doing this. I will announce who is taking what once they figure it out with me in full. I get really busyt by June 1rst so think fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca

Make me an offer you can't refuse
Page 1 of 1