N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biffchicken/Shemagh game

Go down 
+8
the spork of death
SNAFU
Gryph
beach_boy
Shemagh
Hortons Heros
-=MIA=-Soul
biffchicken
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
biffchicken
CHAIRLORD
CHAIRLORD
biffchicken

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags: ---

Biffchicken/Shemagh game Empty
PostSubject: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyThu 17 May 2007, 6:24 pm

Hey, so I'm getting too impatient to get a game going for my first time ever, so I was thinking about trying to organize a private game. Me and shemagh bother ordered our guns recently and he should be getting his in a week. Anyways, him and I have been talking and we'd like to see how many of you guys would like to come out for a game. There's a place out by the powerlines, where I've paintballed a lot, and it's a great place to play, there is even a little hidden area in the woods that would rock for airsoft. It's right across from the yellowhead golfcourse, on a road called Leland Road. At the end of the road, there's a place to park your car, and then it's only about a 10 minute walk to the playing area, which is right under the powerlines. Anyways, it's an idea that I would like to see happen, because it's great terrain, and not too far out of town. So if you think you'd be in, just leave a reply and I'll start tallying up the people who would like to come, and from there, we'll figure out what day would be best for the group of us. Seriously, I don't think you guys play enough airsoft, lol, if it was up to me, I'd be playing every 2 weeks at least. Haha, anyways, HELP ME GET THIS GAME GOING MY FELLOW AIRSOFTERS. IT'LL BE GREAT!!

Also Shemagh and I have created a new forum in hope of getting a few extra games going, please join us @ www.phairsoft.forum5.com

Last edited by on Thu 17 May 2007, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-=MIA=-Soul
MIA MEM
MIA MEM
-=MIA=-Soul

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Player Info
Club Status: MIA
Geo: MasterBlaster runs BarterTown
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyThu 17 May 2007, 7:35 pm

Hey biff, have you thought about comin up to Mack for one of our upcoming games, cuz every 2 weeks is not enough, we play every week up here, and all games here count towards your player ranking as we are part of NIA and we always get at least 5 players being as there are about ten of us here that play on a constant basis. I also have rentals so we are trying to get a whole bunch more noobs out to play as well. Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://mackenzieairsoft.niceboard.com/index.htm
biffchicken
CHAIRLORD
CHAIRLORD
biffchicken

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyThu 17 May 2007, 10:29 pm

That is awesome, but unfortunately, I don't have thick enough pockets to get out there every week. I'd love to come out but in the mean time, I'm trying to get a new forum going for airsoft in Prince George that me and a friend have created. If you live in Prince George and would like to get a bit more games going, please check out our forums at www.phairsoft.forum5.com and join the members area so we can get a game going soon!
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyThu 17 May 2007, 10:36 pm

we play every two weeks in the winter, come summer those who organize games get busy so the NIA-MIA have taken over gaming. They travelled for us and we need to do the same for them. Check their game posting and catch a ride with Spork for this weekends game...FREE!

Is this playing area you are talking about in town?

The point of this site is to bring together players from Nothern BC so feel free to post all the games you want on here. Splitting us up onto another site just means another site to check. The forum does look good though...

Run a few private games and if they are safe, well run etc we can let you start posting games in the club section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
-=MIA=-Soul
MIA MEM
MIA MEM
-=MIA=-Soul

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyThu 17 May 2007, 11:44 pm

I agree with horton on that, you can post your games in the Private section and everyone on here will see them.
And who could argue with a free ride
Razz
Back to top Go down
biffchicken
CHAIRLORD
CHAIRLORD
biffchicken

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyFri 18 May 2007, 12:33 am

Well, if you're saying that me and Shemagh could get a free ride out there, then hech yeah, I'll come out to Machenzie. I'd love to. And I wasn't trying to be hating or anything towards the NIA by making the other site, I was just thinking it'd be interesting to get people out to this field, because we've been playing paintball there for the last 5 years, and we know it well. The post is meant to be dedicated to the single field, because we thought it was such a great field, that we would like share it with the rest of you guys, thats all. Besides, what's wrong with having an extra site with some extra game posts? Smile
Back to top Go down
biffchicken
CHAIRLORD
CHAIRLORD
biffchicken

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyFri 18 May 2007, 12:36 am

Just join up for a show of good faith, it'll be a lot of fun, and I mean, I'm still going to show up to every NIA game that I can. It's an awesome field, and it'd be great to run events when the NIA doesn't have any planned. PLEASE JOIN! WE LOVE AIRSOFT! LOTS! AND LOTS! AND LOTS MORE! HAIL AIRSOFT!

the web site is: www.phairsoft.forum5.com
Back to top Go down
-=MIA=-Soul
MIA MEM
MIA MEM
-=MIA=-Soul

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyFri 18 May 2007, 12:37 am

Aint no biggie, by all means keep the site and if people are checkin it then great. PM The Spork of Death for a Ride.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyFri 18 May 2007, 1:10 am

call the spork for a ride. His number is in the NIA-MIA section.

If your field is on public land then I wouldn't dedicate to much to it. Is it private land? If it's public make sure to call the cops and let them know where you are, if within city limits...don't play there.

How many acres is the field? Do you have any pics or a map to it?
Back to top Go down
Shemagh
CHAIRLORD
CHAIRLORD
Shemagh

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Player Info

PostSubject: Nothing   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyFri 18 May 2007, 4:55 am

retreat retreat!!!! LOL

Last edited by on Tue 22 May 2007, 1:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyFri 18 May 2007, 9:03 am

sounds great, how about sunday the 27th? Start at around 1:00 and go to whenever.
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817

Player Info
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyFri 18 May 2007, 7:46 pm

I'd be up for the 27th... I think we should change it to Buster's 2 though, same walking distance... and anyone in the College Heights area I can car pool...
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptySat 19 May 2007, 12:25 pm

if i make it home by then i'll try to make it but no guarentee.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptySat 19 May 2007, 8:22 pm

how does that sound Shemagh and Biff?
Back to top Go down
SNAFU
NIA New
NIA New
SNAFU

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Player Info
Geo: The Hart
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptySun 20 May 2007, 10:44 pm

so is there a game in pg on the 27th?
Back to top Go down
the spork of death
NIA New
NIA New
the spork of death

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2006-03-16

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyMon 21 May 2007, 1:37 am

i think we should do a night game, starting around 8
Back to top Go down
killswitch-187
PG MEM
PG MEM
killswitch-187

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Player Info
Geo: PG
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyMon 21 May 2007, 3:15 am

ill be there
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyMon 21 May 2007, 7:58 pm

spork can you run this day?
Back to top Go down
biffchicken
CHAIRLORD
CHAIRLORD
biffchicken

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyTue 22 May 2007, 1:19 am

So you guys want to get a game going out at busters on May 27th? I'm in for it, but I will need a ride out there from College Heights. I need to buy a camo jacket, and I'm ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyWed 23 May 2007, 12:18 am

I'll be in just let me know what time. I'm in asuming nothing goes wrong between now and my drive home come friday/sat.
Back to top Go down
biffchicken
CHAIRLORD
CHAIRLORD
biffchicken

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyWed 23 May 2007, 1:46 pm

I just wanted to say, that I'm kinda dissapointed that I'm getting such a negative feedback on the new phairsoft.forum5.com. I was hoping that you'd all be excited to see the huge new nice field that we play on all the time. Instead I've gotten people telling me I can't play there and if I do I'll be kicked from the NIA. I don't want that happening, but I just wanted to stait that I understand why you guys are worried, because it may be right on city limits, but we've played there for soo long, and never gotten a single complaint before. It's far enough away from houses that nobody ever even sees us go in there. The only thing you ever see on those trails is the odd dirtbiker or ATV. Anyways, I'm not trying to be hating, I just feel like nobody ever took the time to check it out first. Anyways, I'm looking forwards to the next NIA game, can't wait to play.
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2005-10-25

Player Info
Geo: Downtown
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyWed 23 May 2007, 7:59 pm

I imagine there was nothing personal, but if you did your homework and read all the topic about legality of airsoft on ASC, you understand why we have to be careful. Airsoft isn't legal, but it doesn't mean it's illegal scratch ....so, if it's on city limits, that's a no go, period. Just because I want to keep my toys and it just take one soccer mum to have the RCMP raid my house. pale

And I still didn't get the point of your website confused , on this one there's almost all PG players with an internet connexion, plus members from Mackenzie, Moberly, plus good links, help etc... did I miss something? Is it a new club in town ?
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyThu 24 May 2007, 12:46 am

It's nothing personal.

My main issue isn't the firing off of paintball or pellet guns within city limits, it's having guns open to the publics view. Firing them is a non issue to me and the law on that really doesn't mean that much for airsoft. When someone sees paintball intown all you can really get in trouble for is playing paintball or assualt if you accidentally shoot someone. If you get caught playing airsoft intown you can be charged with brandishing a resticted firearm and some other serious charges. If someone calls the cops on airsoft it usually makes the provincial news and is never good publicity.

I am just waiting to meet you guys and to figure out some playing area questions and who you gusy are before I join a site. I have joined other sites that were run by questionable characters and you are innocent of being questionable until proven guilty. I am waiting to see what kind of players you are and your level of responsiblity.

The purpose of the NIA is to set a standard for safety, gaming and some organization so that airsoft is made known and spread in Northern BC. We are not an assimilating monster but rather we try to be a resource for players up here to keep the sport heathly and growing. We used to be the PGairsoft but we changed to the NIA so that we could include and grow airsoft all over BC. The separation of players onto another site doesn't get me that excited, it counters allot of the work we have done here to keep everyone together. I get really excited about having more players in PG and I really do look forward to meeting you and playing with you in the future. If you guys pan out as safe, responsible etc then it seems like you will give some great leadership to airsoft in prince george...we just need to get to know you...

Either way like me and Daes found out, conversations over the internet suck and before you decide on anything about NIA players and leadership meet us in person. I am not making any calls about you until I meet you, tone of voice is lost on the web.
Back to top Go down
biffchicken
CHAIRLORD
CHAIRLORD
biffchicken

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyThu 24 May 2007, 3:29 am

Okay, so first, I never said that we'd be showing our guns in public at all, I said quite the oppostie. The Field is AT LEAST a kilometre away from ANY houses. And also I contacted the RCMP today and asked a constable if they would have any issues with us playing there. He said as long as we didn't get any complaints, that he was okay with and and he didn't see there being any problems and gave us the go ahead. Please read my more in depth post in the news section of phairsoft.forum5.com

And yeah, I can't wait to meet you guys either, I'm hoping to come out to one of the next NIA games after I recieve my extra 2 battery packs in the mail. I know, internet sucks for tone and conversation. So I understand what you're saying completely.

Also for FRAG's comment, YES, it's a new club dedicated to this single field because it's soo great and not far out of town.
Back to top Go down
Shemagh
CHAIRLORD
CHAIRLORD
Shemagh

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game EmptyThu 24 May 2007, 3:51 am

Quote :
Either way like me and Daes found out, conversations over the internet suck and before you decide on anything about NIA players and leadership meet us in person. I am not making any calls about you until I meet you, tone of voice is lost on the web.

Yeah don't get me wrong, we have no preconceived notions about anyone on the NIA site. Infact I have found this forum very usefull and the people including yourself and everyone is really awesome and helpfull. We just started our site to get our own games going because we like to play alot, and having our own site gives us the chance to moderate our own conversations about our sites and games. We don't want to take anything over or be in any way disrespectfull to anyone in the community, we just ask the same in return. Also don't take our PHA site as any type of "competition", we just want to get a list of players that are interested in OUR games, and that want to talk about OUR issues with OUR games. It seems like alot if we just posted on 1 thread you know?

Plus alot of our members are new and really only like playing smaller private games with close friends, so now they can check our site for their info, and we can introduce other experienced players to them to get them more comfertable playing in larger groups, so that hopefully they would want to take part in NIA games. But as is; most just want private friend games for now so they don't feel like total noobs with experienced players. LOL

Shemagh farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biffchicken/Shemagh game   Biffchicken/Shemagh game Empty

Back to top Go down

Biffchicken/Shemagh game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next