N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waiver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

Waiver Empty
PostSubject: Waiver   Waiver EmptyFri 27 Apr 2007, 11:37 am

Northern Interior Airsoft

THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY—READ BEFORE SIGNING
THIS FORM MUST BE READ AND SIGNED BEFORE THE PARTICIPANT IS ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN ANY AIRSOFT EVENT.

PARTICIPANTS NAME_____________________________________ DATE OF BIRTH_______________
Month/Day/Year

In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the sport and activities of AIRSOFT under the auspices of the NORTHERN INTERIOR AIRSOFT AND THE PLACES WHERE GAMES ARE HELD, I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activity and weaponry involved in airosft is significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular protection equipment an personal discipline will minimize this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown , EVEN IF ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE of these persons released from liability below, and assume full responsibility for my participation and;
3. I understand that the activities of airsoft and physically and mentally intense. I understand the rules of play and will comply with all rules and regulations. If I observe any unusual or unnecessary hazard during my participation, I will bring such to the attention of the nearest official as soon as practical and;
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns , personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS NORTHERN INTERIOR AIRSOFT ORGANIZERS AND THE PLACES WHERE GAMES ARE HELD, the owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the airsoft activities, their officers, agents/volunteers/ and or employees (“RELEASED”) WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, except that which is the result of gross negligence and /or wanton misconduct.
5. I understand and agree that this Release of Liability Agreement covers each and every airosft activity and event in which I participate hereafter. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASES OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.

Participant signature________________________ date signed________________
Month/Day/Year
Phone number__(____)__________________
Address
Number and street___________________________________
City/province________________________________________
Postal code__________________________________________

FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE
(UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree not only to his/her release NORTHERN INTERIOR AIRSOFT ORGANIZERS AND THE PLACES WHERE GAMES ARE HELD, and all other Releasees but also to release and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to his/her involvement in these programs for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin.

Parent/guardians signature_____________________________
print name______________________
Emergency phone number__(_____)____________________
Date signed______________
Month/Day/Year
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca

Waiver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: NIA news-
Jump to: