N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jan 21 snow day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

Jan 21 snow day Empty
PostSubject: Jan 21 snow day   Jan 21 snow day EmptySun 08 Jan 2006, 10:31 am

Thanks for coming out everyone. 7 people total including two new players to the PGA Yuurei and Yu. Clayton needs to buy an AEG from me or just steal gunmans.

Our downed tank crew senario turned into a real live search and rescue when me and Brad got lost and ended up a couple of kms south of the boneyard. Would have been a great game if me and Brad could have found the tank crew! Medics worked well (when then weren't abused by their own team) we just need to get some sleeve markers for them and create some "heals".

Tim Hortons now has an armed gaurd at the door to make sure that we never come back. Lots of fun but we could have used some more players. total day fees may go up to $12-15 dollars depending on what we chose to do now that the boneyard has doubled their fee. Thanks again talk to you all soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

Jan 21 snow day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan 21 snow day   Jan 21 snow day EmptySun 08 Jan 2006, 3:45 pm

I'm not trying to badmouth Boneyard, obviously they have to keep their bills payed, but why did they double their fee? Seems like PG Airsoft would be the only likely customer during winter months, and we have enough trouble trying to get people out when it's cold. Plus it makes it harder to get new players out if they have to pay rental fees and higher field fees.

If I lived down there I'd buy some property and set up a permanent airsoft battleground! If anyone is interested in making road trips up to Hudson's Hope, I have a buddy with 4o acres who's interested in playing. Smile Anyone know someone with some acreage down there who might be sympathetic?
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

Jan 21 snow day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan 21 snow day   Jan 21 snow day EmptyMon 09 Jan 2006, 5:59 pm

It's official we are now looking for a new home. If you know anyone who has an acreage that wouldn't mind having us make it into an airsofters outdoor dream please give me a call or PM me when I get back in Febuarary. We'll propbably still use the boneyard, just less.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Yuurei
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuurei

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2005-12-18

Player Info
Geo: Prince George
Tags:

Jan 21 snow day Empty
PostSubject: New home...   Jan 21 snow day EmptyMon 09 Jan 2006, 11:25 pm

What about the area around nukko lake, and surrounding area? Think anyone would let us play around there? My g/fs family lives pretty close to nukko lake, and it seems like a pretty empty area. Just an idea for you to check in on Dave...
Back to top Go down
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

Jan 21 snow day Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home...   Jan 21 snow day EmptyTue 10 Jan 2006, 1:39 am

Hey Yuurei,

Are you RCMP, because I know a couple RCMP officers up here in HH who are interested in playing. If we had approval from the RCMP and posted large signs clearly marking our play area and warning people of the game in progress we should be able to play in remote areas where there is little chance of someone wandering into our play area. For example de-activated logging roads with the dirt barriers, etc... would be perfect as there would be little/no traffic beyond the barrier. I'm not sure if you have areas like that down towards PG or not.

ttyl

Wayne
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuurei

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2005-12-18

Player Info
Geo: Prince George
Tags:

Jan 21 snow day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan 21 snow day   Jan 21 snow day EmptyTue 10 Jan 2006, 1:43 am

Unfortunatly I'm not RCMP yet. It's just my lifetime goal. lol. Good thought though. Be kinda interesting to get some RCMP playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jan 21 snow day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan 21 snow day   Jan 21 snow day Empty

Back to top Go down

Jan 21 snow day
Page 1 of 1