N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2005-10-25

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Downtown
Tags:

April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA Empty
PostSubject: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptyMon 09 Apr 2007, 11:41 pm

Here we go ! You wanted one, we give you one !
Let's clear some points on the MilSim:

The success of this first MilSim depends on 3 points:

-Organisation
-Fair play
-Acting

Concerning the organisation, each team has a leader; the leader will receive his order in advance. He is then in charge of transmitting the briefing to each of his players and make sure they understand them. He gathers the questions and then ask me.
Please respect the chain of command. Your leader is the bridge between the players and the game master. Of course the briefings are secrets. Do not discuss them with someone outside your team; even the number of players in each team is secret.

Leaders, your role is crucial before, during and after the game. Before the game, make sure everybody got his order, the MEL , the meeting point and their homework. Schedule is tight, so make sure your team is ready on time or you start losing points.
During the game, control your team, not only in a tactical point of view but also in the respect of the scenario. You’re in charge of keeping track of your KIA .You’re responsible for the respect of the different rules (respawn, ammo…)
Monitor your radio channel at all time. At the end of the game, you centralize all the information and report to the game master.

Fair play; It’s still a game and probably only one team will win. The referee won’t be everywhere so you’ll be tempt to cheat. Not only it will ruin the game, but it’s for nothing: there’s nothing to win. If you get caught cheating (not calling hits, respawn time, ammo, etc) a big points deduction is the first sanction. If the team leader doesn’t take any action the team is out.

Acting is the biggest point. We try to recreate a situation so the better you play your role the better the game play. Imagine yourself in the new Hollywood blockbuster.
Hint: Good acting is a sure way to score points

Minimum Equipment List without this you don't play No

All rules posted on the NIA forum apply (FPS, goggles, barrel condom, waiver…)

-Radio for each team leader
-Water

Military team:

-radio for 2IC
-Survey equipment (I'll issue that)
-Low caps or mid cap magazines (high cap authorised if loaded at 30). Lost of points if the game master suspects a cheat.
-Life marker

Civilian/Militia

-whistle for everybody
-grenades(x2 mini for the team)
-Life marker
-Homework (ask your leader)

Contractors

-notebook, pens
-Life marker

Life marker

Everybody arrive with his set of Life marker. A Life marker is a piece of cardboard (1”x 2”) with your call sign, your full name and your team on it. Every time you’re killed you put one marker in the box (provide by the team leader) at your respawn point or carried by your leader. There’s no limit of Life marker but each of them can be used once and when you’re out of marker, you’re out of the game .Playing without one on you is cheating.
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptyMon 09 Apr 2007, 11:45 pm

=Teams composition=

Teams are based on the look. The standards are high for now and maybe change before the game.
When you have signed for a team and received your briefing you can not ask for another team. If you are not sure to meet the requirement for the date of the game, ask for a standby.

Civilian/Militia team requirements: Team Leader / Warlord : Hortons Heros

-Good acting
-Willing to be part of a super production
-Insurgent costume
-Beginners welcome
-Fun for sure

April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA Insurgent

Contractors team Team leader : Yurrei Team complete

-Contractor look (plate carrier or chest rig)
-AEG
-No matching BDU
-Stress assured

April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA Nn_myers_contractors_050215.300wApril 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA Nn_myers_contractors_061221.300w

Military team Team leader : Chinese Gunman

-full gear (ACU ?) = matching US BDU, boonie, helmet, plate carrier etc
-US AEG (with mags and bat for the full game)
-Boot camp is a plus
-Misery, tears and pain are included

April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA Z5su

Last edited by on Mon 16 Apr 2007, 12:33 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptyMon 09 Apr 2007, 11:48 pm

So the recruting is on !
Make sure you read the full topic and understand for what are you signing ! affraid

PM Only ! DO NOT POST !
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptyThu 12 Apr 2007, 1:00 pm

Team Leaders are assigned ! Sign up for a team now ! or contact me if you're not sure in witch team you want to be.

April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA Locationcopy3ti3zb
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptySun 15 Apr 2007, 4:02 pm

Again, teams are based on the look, so don't sign up for the military team if you don't have the full set (ACU if possible) or for the Contractor team if you don't have a plate carrier, assault vest or chest rig !!
There will be no exeption : that's the main point of this game !
If you're not sure, send me a list of your gear and we'll find out.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptyMon 16 Apr 2007, 12:34 am

Hiring is close for the Contractor team !
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptyFri 20 Apr 2007, 1:35 am

Briefing for Militia will go out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptyFri 20 Apr 2007, 1:49 pm

Militia briefing sent...PM me if you did not receive it and are on the militia team.
Back to top Go down
Jackboot
PG MEM
PG MEM
Jackboot

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2006-06-15

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: hubert rd. PG
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptySun 22 Apr 2007, 12:29 am

Nick might need a ride for this game, but since our teams have different starting areas, how would I get him there? Would I be able to drop him off and then go to my team's area?
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptySun 22 Apr 2007, 11:41 pm

28 players so far !! sounds good !
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptyWed 25 Apr 2007, 7:29 pm

Last days : Team leaders make sure everyone got his orders + gear + requirements + map + homework and know the club safety rules (condom, googles, etc...)

For players under 18, contact Dave for a copy of the waiver.

With so many players on public field I'm not taking any chance : if you're not ready you don't play !

I'll be checking each team first thing in the morning and I'll ask you to leave the field if you don't comply with the safety rules.
Back to top Go down
Jackboot
PG MEM
PG MEM
Jackboot

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptyThu 26 Apr 2007, 9:31 am

=FRAG= wrote:

For players under 18, contact Dave for a copy of the waiver.

Do I still need one if I brought one to a previous game?
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptyThu 26 Apr 2007, 1:37 pm

no, your good
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptyFri 27 Apr 2007, 12:27 pm

vehichles may not be able to make it past or even to the gravel pit so be aware that there may be some hiking involved to get to your starting points.

Wayne has BBs if anyone is short. His store is by George and 3rd.
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptyFri 27 Apr 2007, 7:24 pm

Just came back from the field and there's still snow on the road, too much if you're not equiped (chains).

for those complaining about the walk Laughing it took me 40 mn from the road junction to Buster 2, that's a little more than 2 km.

Team leaders check your email and send me a pm to confirm

See you tomorow !
Back to top Go down
Jackboot
PG MEM
PG MEM
Jackboot

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA EmptyFri 27 Apr 2007, 7:59 pm

So, do you think snow boots would be a good thing to bring instead of regular ones?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA   April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA Empty

Back to top Go down

April 28th - 1st MilSim - Operation ANACONDA
Page 1 of 1