N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March 23 night game

Go down 
+3
=FRAG=
ulfhednar
Hortons Heros
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

March 23 night game Empty
PostSubject: March 23 night game   March 23 night game EmptySat 24 Mar 2007, 5:47 pm

WOW! That was a really good time.

ROLE CALL
Hortons
Frag
Daes
Db19
Smith
Yuurie
Chinese
ulfhednar
Jackboot
Sketchy
Killswitch
fps_boy
HeavyMetalHick
FLOURECENT HAT
Becky
pink-NP
Jaquie-NP
Zeus

Notice who isn't on the list? Where the heck did you guys go Alpine? You said there were 10 coming but not 1 showed up. I would love to hear an explaination or reason...

OK I am missing some names here, if you have an account let me know. For some reason I am missing Becky and a few others as not paid. Let me know if I missed something. I will update the ranks monday.

Took us two hours to get going on the first game but what a game. I can't believe that NV that ulfhednar was using...amazing. We were out there until 4:00 which was a little later then planned but let the good times roll.

Thanks to Chinese, Jaquie, Zeus and all the others that helped set everything up. I think we could pretty easily cut down time to start if I could delegate some of the jobs off in bigger days like last night.

Awards go to China for taking a serious beating with Doug on the top of the speedball range. The fish in a barrel award goes to all those who rushed the tower at the end of game 1. Jackboot gets hero status for ending the first game with a boom. Love to hear more stories and thoughts from the night.

oh northern lights were out too...ohhhhh ahhhhh.

Pics are pretty lame but add your own...here are all of them.
https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f257/PGairsoft/Games%20and%20Players/2007/March%2023/

March 23 night game Th_DSCF1474
March 23 night game Th_DSCF1472
March 23 night game Th_DSCF1458

Last edited by on Sat 24 Mar 2007, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
ulfhednar
NIA New
NIA New
ulfhednar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: March 23 night game   March 23 night game EmptySat 24 Mar 2007, 6:11 pm

haha. killing guys in pitch black night conditions with gen 3 ANVIS 6 is soooo fun. kudos to all you honest guys that yelled HIT even though they had no idea where it came from.i could even see some of the expressions on faces as they fired blindly about hoping to hit something.good fun all round.thanks to the dude from mckenzie for letting me borrow a gun
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2005-10-25

Player Info
Geo: Downtown
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: March 23 night game   March 23 night game EmptySat 24 Mar 2007, 6:14 pm

an other great game !! Just getting better and better !
Special award for Dave who did a great job organizing this, and for Jaquie for the food ! Thanks guys !

Looks like we need to work on briefings : again there was some confusion, witch is normal for me, but apparently I wasn't alone Laughing Laughing It's disturbing not to be the only one !
Back to top Go down
Pink
MIA MEM
MIA MEM
Pink

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: March 23 night game   March 23 night game EmptySat 24 Mar 2007, 6:18 pm

You forgot Zeus on your list, I know he was there cause he had my gun and thats why I didn't play Crying or Very sad Oh well maybe next game! The things you do for the ones you love!!

It was a great time though, even if I didn't shoot anyone, it was fun to listen to you guys when you got back from the games and visitting with Jaquie!!

Thanks guys!!
Back to top Go down
Revan
PG MEM
PG MEM
Revan

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-03-14

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: March 23 night game   March 23 night game EmptySat 24 Mar 2007, 8:26 pm

o it was last night avril says.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: March 23 night game   March 23 night game EmptySun 25 Mar 2007, 12:02 am

I waited around BP's for a while...that explains where Avril went.

Was there any huge confusion in the first game? The second game was a GONG SHOW for sure.
Back to top Go down
chinese_gunman
PG MEM
PG MEM
chinese_gunman

Number of posts : 251

Player Info
Geo: Prince George
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: March 23 night game   March 23 night game EmptySun 25 Mar 2007, 12:46 am

i didn't think so...the second game was a little confusing cuz u didn't know who was who...but it was all good
Back to top Go down
http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/
killswitch-187
PG MEM
PG MEM
killswitch-187

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Player Info
Geo: PG
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: March 23 night game   March 23 night game EmptySun 25 Mar 2007, 1:12 am

saweeeeet game, i was kinda scared of the dark tho. lol
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: March 23 night game   March 23 night game EmptyMon 26 Mar 2007, 4:55 pm

Alpine where did you go? You were all over this forum then...POOF! Still love to hear where you went and what happened to the 10 that were coming up.

I've changed the ranks, I can't find Gregs user name but Daes is now officially a Master Corporal and Smith is now a Corporal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 23 night game   March 23 night game Empty

Back to top Go down

March 23 night game
Page 1 of 1