N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

May 13th. Night Op.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

May 13th. Night Op. Empty
PostSubject: May 13th. Night Op.   May 13th. Night Op. EmptySun 14 May 2006, 12:16 pm

Major lack of players. Wookie Man, Spacious, and my self were the only ones to show up for the game. Horton made an aperince to drop of guns, but wasn't able to stick around. We spent just under an hour playing a free for all, and then we did short little fire drills till 10:00 when we called it off. I made it through the free for all with out getting killed and was the only one to get kills. I only got one and one surrender but they still count.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuurei

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2005-12-18

Player Info
Geo: Prince George
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: May 13th. Night Op.   May 13th. Night Op. EmptySun 14 May 2006, 1:52 pm

SO...Me Jason and Maike waited around the gravel pit, where we were supposed to be playing, as posted on the third page of the briefing thread...We were there at 7:30, and waited until quarter to nine...where the hell WAS everybody? lol...is there more than one gravel pit that's NOT marked on the map?
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: May 13th. Night Op.   May 13th. Night Op. EmptySun 14 May 2006, 2:02 pm

OH MY GOODNESS...talk about a major communication error. The map for GM-gunners place there is no gravel pit listed but like we said at the meat and greet "talk the left before Gerrens place." I can see the confusion as the only gravel pit on the maps is for busters saw mill. By the way was their a burn pile there that was still smoking Yuurie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Yuurei
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuurei

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2005-12-18

Player Info
Geo: Prince George
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: May 13th. Night Op.   May 13th. Night Op. EmptySun 14 May 2006, 2:13 pm

There was, and while we waited, Jason got it going again...lmao...you left some HOT coals Dave...
Back to top Go down
the spork of death
NIA New
NIA New
the spork of death

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2006-03-16

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: May 13th. Night Op.   May 13th. Night Op. EmptySun 14 May 2006, 3:11 pm

i was out there but no one was there, i think all the confusion came from no one posting the start time, i showed up just after 10 when its dark...night.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: May 13th. Night Op.   May 13th. Night Op. EmptySun 14 May 2006, 3:40 pm

well I hope this is a lesson learned for ALL game organizers...I feal really bad for you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 13th. Night Op.   May 13th. Night Op. Empty

Back to top Go down

May 13th. Night Op.
Page 1 of 1