N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The walls have been stolen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

The walls have been stolen Empty
PostSubject: The walls have been stolen   The walls have been stolen EmptyTue 09 Oct 2012, 4:59 pm

wanted to start this discussion so we can start to make some plans and get an idea of what we have to work with for this winters CQC.

As of right now we have no place to play or walls to play with but that didn't slow us down from the start. We know exactaly what we want to build for walls and how to do it cheaply and efficently now that we have done it so many times.

The guy who did the skateboarding before us is looking for a warehouse and has some leads. I told him that if he could get in we would be interested in renting from him. Tom has been interested in a place for reball as well so with three groups we may be able to afford something more than if we were going in alone.

Does anyone have any leads for warehouse or large space? Gyms, schools, rental halls etc.

Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Grakyn
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The walls have been stolen   The walls have been stolen EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012, 7:38 pm

Have you tried contacting Jay Seel? He has a paintball field and used to have reball in the Hart Fitness Studio's gym (not sure if it's still there). He might know of something or be able to hook you up.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: The walls have been stolen   The walls have been stolen EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:32 am

You don't happen to have any contact info for him do you?

I have heard nothing from the one lead I had so I would love to chase some other options.

Back to top Go down
Lorica
Toast
Toast
Lorica

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags: ---

PostSubject: Re: The walls have been stolen   The walls have been stolen EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:52 pm

Lets be hardcore and play outdoors, we were in deep snow in chetwynd this weekend and it changes the game, but doesnt make it impossible
Back to top Go down
nilloc93
Toast
Toast
nilloc93

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The walls have been stolen   The walls have been stolen EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:26 pm

outdoor with game fee so we can gather funds to rebuild wood constructs
(just a thought)

Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: The walls have been stolen   The walls have been stolen EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 5:37 pm

we played outdoors in 05-07. It's fun now before there is really tonnes of snow but it does get unreal without snow shoes by the start of Jan.

That and our numbers were crazy high with indoors as it was short, fast and not that gear heavy. I loved playing outdoors but I can't get out in the day times like I used to with my army of children. Indoors in the only season I can do for a while now. Evening play is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Grakyn
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The walls have been stolen   The walls have been stolen EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012, 12:50 am

I contacted Jay and it looks like he is looking for somewhere inside to set up reball too. He is out of the Hart Fitness Studio now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The walls have been stolen   The walls have been stolen Empty

Back to top Go down

The walls have been stolen
Page 1 of 1