N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weekly airsoft game (friday, july 6th)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brendanb
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-06-15

weekly airsoft game (friday, july 6th) Empty
PostSubject: weekly airsoft game (friday, july 6th)   weekly airsoft game (friday, july 6th) EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 10:52 pm

Hey everone, there will be a friday evening game of airsoft at tyner field from 6pm-10pm on friday, july 6th.
Rentals are available, just send me a msg
hope to see you all there!
Back to top Go down
smalls
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-28

weekly airsoft game (friday, july 6th) Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly airsoft game (friday, july 6th)   weekly airsoft game (friday, july 6th) EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 2:08 pm

Hello Brendand,

I have been thinking that I would like to give Airsoft a try. I have played paintball lots but since there are not many players anymore looking for other options. Is the game still on for Friday the 6th, 2012. I would need to rent some gear like gun and protective gear. Would you be able to confirm the prices for me as well?

I have been looking but i am not sure where Tyner field exactly. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

weekly airsoft game (friday, july 6th)
Page 1 of 1