N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan001
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-04-07

A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem? Empty
PostSubject: A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem?   A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 7:30 pm

Hey guys, just registered to ask for some help. I've recently bought a A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle (Model M03) and it will shoot perfect but only if theres 5 or less bb's in the magazine, if there is anymore than that, it won't even load into the barrel at all. I was wondering if it may be that i havent cleaned out the extra lube inside the gun barrel and it may not be grabbing the bb's properly or if the magazine is broken. Any suggestions would be great, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem?   A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 1:09 am

are you using Bio BBs? What kind of BBs are you using exactally? If the BBs are double stacked sometimes it's that the BBs won't spin on each other if they BBs are not polished. How many BBs does the mag hold?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Dylan001
NIA New
NIA New

PostSubject: Re: A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem?   A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem? EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 1:29 pm

The mag hold 20 bb's and im using .20 biodegradables
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem?   A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem? EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 6:01 pm

Don't use Bio BBs and see how it works. Are they the Walmart bio BBs?
Back to top Go down
Dylan001
NIA New
NIA New

PostSubject: Re: A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem?   A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem? EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 10:40 pm

No it was from canadian tire and i tried normal .20 gram bb's & got the same result.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem?   A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem? EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 2:41 am

Where did you get the normal .2 from?
Back to top Go down
Dylan001
NIA New
NIA New

PostSubject: Re: A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem?   A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem? EmptyTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:44 pm

I borrowed a few of my friends normal .20 bbs he also got at canadian tire
Back to top Go down
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Tags: ---

PostSubject: Re: A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem?   A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem? EmptyTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:18 pm

Anything i've seen from Walmart/Canadian Tire is pretty nasty as far as BBs go. In other words i recommend avoiding walmart/Canadian Tire altogether.

You want a brand of BB with a high polish and tight tolerances, even if it doesn't turn out to be the problem, it'll help keep your gun running smoothly anyway.

Here's a couple brands that you can't really go wrong with.

*BB Bastard* http://www.bbbastard.com/index.php They also make the only Bio BB i'd put in my gun. They are also my personal fav, and currently the only Brand of BB i run. You'll find most people on ASC are the same.

*Armist* http://www.surplusig.com/19/70/Gas_and_Ammunition.html Feature a double polish much like the BB Bastard brand. I've never used them, but i've heard nothing but good about them.

There are also other Brands like,

Madbull
Metal Tech

These should also be good, i have not used them but others have to great effect.

That L96 shoots really fast, according to it's spec sheet, you really should be using a heavy weight BB with it. I'd say nothing less then a 0.30g BB. Maybe even a 0.36 would be best. Have you chronied it yet?

A heavier BB will hold it's energy longer, thus more range usually. It'll also offer more resistance to wind and leaves, etc. Providing a more stable flight, and better accuracy.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem?   A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem? Empty

Back to top Go down

A.C.M. L96 Sniper Rifle magazine problem?
Page 1 of 1