N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CYMA SIG 556

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Prince George
Tags: ---

CYMA SIG 556 Empty
PostSubject: CYMA SIG 556   CYMA SIG 556 EmptyTue 08 Mar 2011, 9:55 pm

SOLD Banana!

traded for a killer 1911 GBB that you guys will be seeing next game Very Happy

the time has come for me to sell what is quite possibly my most favorite gun.

This is a like new SIG 556 by CYMA, black, full metal body, mostly metal internals. This gun is 100% stock, and 100% functional, minor scuffs, but hasn't been gamed, only plinked. Note, this is not LNIB or BNID, this gun is just simply in new condition, I'm the 2nd owner but the previous owner didn't use the gun much either.

This is a total collector's piece for those interested, with realistic weight, compatible with M4 style mags, grips and stock, but with a version 3 gearbox. Think legendary AK reliability with the B.A. feel of rails and modern assault rifle!

and now pictures
CYMA SIG 556 PA180021
CYMA SIG 556 PA180025
CYMA SIG 556 PA180026
CYMA SIG 556 PA180023

a few things to note: the body and mechanics are metal, the front end are a polymer but still very strong. Also, this gun is not suggested for people with small hands or people that don't like a heavy load (such as myself)

... by heavy load I mean anything more than pistol gear, which is what I currently run.

PRICING:

*the red dot is included*
I'm asking a straight up price of $400 and if you buy within the first week, I'll pay for $50 of shipping, which will send it to almost anywhere in Canada.

I can include a hard case for shipping for an additional $20

I'll also throw in a bonus 3 point harness and spare battery, the battery doesn't fit in the gun, but can be attached in a battery box/bag or with tape. This gun fits a small stick type battery such as in the AK 74u. Currently fitted with molex connectors, deans available.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR NIA MEMBERS $350 local pickup.

this is going up on ASC and I don't expect it to last long, if you want it, PM me as soon as you can.
Back to top Go down

CYMA SIG 556
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: Classifieds :: For Rent / For Sale-
Jump to: