N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All comers welcome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slyyde
100 Mile House MEM
Slyyde

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags: ---

All comers welcome Empty
PostSubject: All comers welcome   All comers welcome EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 3:42 pm

So we have several great dedicated airsoft properties in the 100 Mile House area. Though I'm familiar with the vast distance between 100 Mile and....well......everything, I am posting to let all NIA members know that we hold games EVERY sunday. If you and your squad are looking for a lesson in guerilla warfare, look no further than the 100 Mile airsoft crew. You can take this as an invitation, a declaration of war, a threat/promise, whatever gets some people down here. Send some soldiers here, and we will make it our point to check out your fields as well, and maybe, just maybe, you might be able to give us some urban conflict pointers............but I doubt it.

No, I'm not actually as much of a jack ass as I've come accross as in this post, but whatever it takes to get some new targets.....uh.......players down here, I'm all for it. You can get ahold of me on NIA, at dwieduwilt@gmail.com, or phone at 2507064782. Looking forward to shooting....er......talking to you.

Happy hunting to all.

Slyyde.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: 100 Mile House AND Nova Scotia
Tags: ---

All comers welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: All comers welcome   All comers welcome EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 8:50 pm

Holy mackeral! A post from the HUN that aint me! Yipeee! The torch is passed!

You better be coming this weekend!
Back to top Go down

All comers welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: Games :: 100 Mile House-
Jump to: