N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New gun

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuurei

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2005-12-18

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Prince George
Tags:

New gun Empty
PostSubject: New gun   New gun EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 1:57 am

As a few of you know, I've been having problems with the MP7A1. I'm in the process of figuring out exactly what's wrong with it, but in the meantime I need a backup weapon. So First, if anyone wants to buy it, that's great. As far as I know, the only issue is the battery, and I've just replaced that. It hasn't even seen a full day's use. If no wants it, thats fine too. I'll put it up for grabs on airsoft Canada. Secondly, I'd like a collective second opinion from our veterans (Dave, Team China etc.) on what kind of weapon would be more reliable...you guys actually KNOW what you're talking about in regards to that stuff. I'd appreciate some feedback. Thanks all.

-Yuurei

Also, feel free to point and laugh for my purchase of the MP7 - probably wasn't the best investment. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Yuu
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuu

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2005-12-17

Player Info
Geo: Richmond
Tags:

New gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gun   New gun EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 2:26 am

lol yea it wasn't great when I had it only lasted 6 hours with 2 batteries. Thank god I traded away for fully upgraded P90TR package.

Check out Classic Army new and improve Mp5 or new AUG that they made they are great with 7mm gearbox and full metal unit.
Back to top Go down
chinese_gunman
PG MEM
PG MEM
chinese_gunman

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Tags:

New gun Empty
PostSubject: gun   New gun EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 2:32 am

don't worry...i laught at Yuu for buyin it too...and ur no exception.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! hahahahahahahahahaha.

okay...i'm done...as for reliable weapons...i've only used TM M4s and MP5s...the thing with mp5s are that they fall apart...the eg is only 700 unless u get the J....i don't really recommend getting the mp5k cuz quite frankly...it blows...not enough range battery life isn't that great...u can get 1100mah stick batteries but they're hard to come by...now i've owned my m4 since 2003 and the only problems i had with it was the structure (ie plastic tabs and barrel wobble)... It's reliable and it's pretty accurate for a stock AEG...plenty of mags to buy along with gear... all of the kinks in the old AEG have been sorted out with the new TM M4 so i recommend going with that...plus...if anything breaks down..there's tons of upgrades u can by...if u don't like the 1100 mah minis..then slap on a rail and throw a 3300 mah AN/PEQ on it.... of course u could always go with the Star M249...i heard good reviews about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/
Yuu
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuu

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2005-12-17

Player Info
Geo: Richmond
Tags:

New gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: gun   New gun EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 5:24 am

Actually I didn't buy more mere of a trade.. STAR STAR.. Tsk tsk Wait until the fall you'll see.. I don't recommand TM M4 they are troublesome in later years or months depending how you treat it. Neither G&P however I do recommand you getting the Marine Die cast body version which fix the gearbox problem on G&P. G&G M4 are fantastic (2005 version) only downside is the gay trademarks.

But knowing Geoff the 2nd loves Law Enforcement type of a guy the improve Mp5 from CA would be a choice. For once it comes with 7mm gearbox, metal body, workable cocking handle, taclight included and has EG1000 motor. Its a light gun, smaller in dimesion compare to the M4.

Hard to say what's define a good airsoft gun. Whatever floats your boat..

chinese_gunman wrote:
don't worry...i laught at Yuu for buyin it too...and ur no exception.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! hahahahahahahahahaha.

okay...i'm done...as for reliable weapons...i've only used TM M4s and MP5s...the thing with mp5s are that they fall apart...the eg is only 700 unless u get the J....i don't really recommend getting the mp5k cuz quite frankly...it blows...not enough range battery life isn't that great...u can get 1100mah stick batteries but they're hard to come by...now i've owned my m4 since 2003 and the only problems i had with it was the structure (ie plastic tabs and barrel wobble)... It's reliable and it's pretty accurate for a stock AEG...plenty of mags to buy along with gear... all of the kinks in the old AEG have been sorted out with the new TM M4 so i recommend going with that...plus...if anything breaks down..there's tons of upgrades u can by...if u don't like the 1100 mah minis..then slap on a rail and throw a 3300 mah AN/PEQ on it.... of course u could always go with the Star M249...i heard good reviews about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

New gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gun   New gun EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 8:42 am

if you want the normalite...whoops...armalite weapon goes with the M733. No barrel wobble, heck of a lot less problems than the TM M4 series. Shorter barrel but not by much. I think they may even be used in some police ERT teams. I don't know my stuff though. They were used by Rangers.

P90s have terrible high caps, and Yuu is right about MP5's that they have a tendancy to fall apart. Spetznaz are really nice with a V3 gear box and a screaming rate of fire for an EG700 motor. Also take a large battery and have rails. Very tacticle looking. The mags are so easy to find and they have lots of after market parts.

Sig stuff is really nice and feals better when playing. Not to many issues that I know of (save the stock Very Happy ).

Top Three
1-Spetznaz
2-M733
3-Sig
4-G36C-great gun also, very tacticle, easy to find mags.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

New gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gun   New gun EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 10:25 am

I know I'm new to airsoft so baer with me. I have not had any problems with the sig I bought off of you and I made a new stock for it out of solid wood. It would take a lot to break the new stock It's made from a 2 * 6. If you were to get your self a new Sig I have a second stock I could give you. By the way you wouldn't happen to know where the pin that holds the stock in place is would you. The one that the stock spins on when you fold it over.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuurei

Player Info
Tags:

New gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gun   New gun EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 12:21 pm

I think I'm gonna go with a G36C. Putting some money down on one today. Thanks for the advice all...
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuurei

Player Info
Tags:

New gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gun   New gun EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 5:38 pm

Ironically I found a buyer for the MP7 in Kelowna, so if anyone HERE wants it, this is the last call...otherwise, I'm selling it. Thanks again for your advice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: New gun   New gun Empty

Back to top Go down

New gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: Bomb Disposal :: The Ammo Pit (Gear/Gun/Prop Related)-
Jump to: