N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MayDay! May Day! -Rescheduled to June 18-20

Go down 
+3
Hortons Heros
Lucuis
Mikhail
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: 100 Mile House AND Nova Scotia
Tags: ---

MayDay! May Day! -Rescheduled to June 18-20 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MayDay! May Day! -Rescheduled to June 18-20   MayDay! May Day! -Rescheduled to June 18-20 - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 12:13 am

It was good, and certainly worthy of doing again. One of the biggest things I noticed is how MUCH more game time can be had if airsoft is done as a camp over. We gamed this weekend for over 20 HOURS! And still ever night could enjoy the company of our comrades in arms....and really for the cost of bbs and some gas money.

And when there was some talk of doing something again in August, I thought...why not? Summer only lasts so long. And the wife is talking about looking at a big army tent Laughing

So...anyone have a date in August that works for a visit here? I know the locals here are playing EVERY sunday, but its nice to see friends from afar as well.
Back to top Go down
NoGear
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: MayDay! May Day! -Rescheduled to June 18-20   MayDay! May Day! -Rescheduled to June 18-20 - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 1:21 am

if its after the SCA (1st week) it might work out for me
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: MayDay! May Day! -Rescheduled to June 18-20   MayDay! May Day! -Rescheduled to June 18-20 - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 1:45 am

It would have to, I have commitments for that long weekend. And it being a long weekend, most of us may have a hard time giving it up for a AS event....hard to say though.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: MayDay! May Day! -Rescheduled to June 18-20   MayDay! May Day! -Rescheduled to June 18-20 - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 1:46 am