N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey from vanderhoof

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
soldara
NIA New
NIA New
soldara

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags: ---

Hey from vanderhoof Empty
PostSubject: Hey from vanderhoof   Hey from vanderhoof EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 10:51 pm

hey whats up I transferred from paint ball to here. I wanted something more "realistic" so here I be. Oh im 28 (I know old to start playin) I love sniping "one shot one kill" that seems to be the best role for me. I already have a full body ghillie suit but I need a good sniper rifle.

any suggestions.... I was looking at a vsr-10 I would prefer a bolt action. But whats a good brand any help would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Knightwarrier
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Knightwarrier

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: North Hart
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Hey from vanderhoof   Hey from vanderhoof EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 12:35 am

Welcome, we need as many new faces as possible! Airsoft is a little different than paintball, yes more realistic in looks as well as rate of fire. Most guns shooting 500-800 rounds per min. As far as doing the sniper thing, just rent a gun for a game or two and decide if that's the role you want to pursue. Most stock sniper rifles don't shoot any harder than a normal AEG. So compare a gun that shoots 600 rpm(rounds per min) vs a bolt action. Just fruit for thought.

Last edited by Knightwarrier on Thu 17 Sep 2009, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Knightwarrier_Forum
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Hey from vanderhoof   Hey from vanderhoof EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 6:00 pm

Also consider that even after tons of heavy upgrades $$$, it may barely out range an electric gun.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Hey from vanderhoof   Hey from vanderhoof EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 1:20 am

best advice is to borrow or rent an AEG and game before you buy any sniper. Full auto comes in more handy then shooting crazy hard but not often.

Camo and concealment play a huge role in airsoft and you can play a recon role forsure.

Do you have a field you play on out in the Hoof? I would love ot make a road trip or meet in the middle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey from vanderhoof   Hey from vanderhoof Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey from vanderhoof
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: The Club :: Introductions-
Jump to: