N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Airsoft in the news

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knightwarrier
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Knightwarrier

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: North Hart
Tags:

Airsoft in the news Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft in the news   Airsoft in the news EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 2:58 pm

I was watching Global National and cam in just as the newscast was over but it was posted as a video on thier website, I tried to copy it and cut it down so that you didn't have to watch the entire newscast but it wasn't co-operating...
anyway 10 min or so in is the report on airsoft featuring Ken Cheung of 007 airsoft.

http://www.globalnational.com/video/index.html?releasePID=X7nzLCDLnCKJBYSBM0383dQ3zxHo93pr
Back to top Go down
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Knightwarrier_Forum
SolidSnake111
NIA New
NIA New
SolidSnake111

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Player Info
Geo: Unspecified
Tags: ---

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft in the news   Airsoft in the news EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 2:08 am

Thanks for the post knight, I shall watch it and see what Ken has to say, I bought my pistol from his site
Back to top Go down
SolidSnake111
NIA New
NIA New
SolidSnake111

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Player Info
Tags: ---

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft in the news   Airsoft in the news EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 2:16 am

I agree with what he has to say, It shouldn't be banned from kids, but thats also why there is an age limit of 18 years or older to buy one, Its a sport just like paintball, If you're immature with them, its pretty much your fault
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Geo: West Side
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft in the news   Airsoft in the news EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 8:02 pm

"Its a sport", about time that line was emphasized in a news article in Canada.
Back to top Go down
Knightwarrier
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Knightwarrier

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Player Info
Geo: North Hart
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft in the news   Airsoft in the news EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 10:02 pm

funny how they passed over the fact that little kid who couldn't buy the airsoft gun on his own (which Crappy Tires's policy and most sporting goods stores), is not to sell to anyone who appears under 16 yrs old. Next thing you know the news media will have a story about some 16 yr old hurting themselves while drunk on the liqueur that her parents bought them, and ........ well you see where I'm going with this, that kid was obviously NOT 16. ......... ok my rant is over ...........
Back to top Go down
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Knightwarrier_Forum
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft in the news   Airsoft in the news EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009, 9:26 pm

wow obviously wasn't being supervissed by anyone and obviusly hadn't been taght how to use it safly or to respect it and what it can do. what the heck was that mom thinking. some parents these days.
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Geo: West Side
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft in the news   Airsoft in the news EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 3:11 pm

The thing that gets me is that she states it was purchased for target practice and "gun use in a safe environment". If it was a safe environment, why was a loaded softair gun laying where the friend could just pick it up and shoot him with it?
Back to top Go down
Recon Kid
Admin
Admin
Recon Kid

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Prince
Tags: ---Recon,Kid,Ghost,TJ

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft in the news   Airsoft in the news EmptyMon 24 Aug 2009, 5:12 pm

ya know despite all the propaganda, Ken made a VERY valid point. and i hope that people start making the distinction between smart use of an airsoft gun and the not smart use.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=70409&id=561352985&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft in the news   Airsoft in the news Empty

Back to top Go down

Airsoft in the news
Page 1 of 1