N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: 100 Mile House AND Nova Scotia
Tags: ---

Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek. Empty
PostSubject: Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek.   Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek. EmptyFri 17 Jul 2009, 1:22 pm

Game at Noon in the upper field.

Sounds like we have 8 players confirmed, and a few other maybes.

Give me a call if anyone needs directions.

250-397-2369
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Game summary by Cameron Wallace   Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek. EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 3:23 am

Post by cam.w. » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:09 pm

We started off the day by gathering at Jacks house at about noon. Mike and I pulled into his front yard noticing empty cars and an absence of people which led us to panic suddenly that the game had been started without us. Fortunately, Mike and I approached Jack's camper van (a temporary housing arrangement because his house burnt down) and were greeted by Jack and some other players. We had to wait for a while because Kenny hadn't arrived yet. Also, once Kenny did arrive another player needed his charger to charge his battery.

Once Kenny had in fact arrived and the batteries were being charged Mike and I decided to take the truck up to the upper field for the first game. Of course Mike and I got lost and used the radios while we hiked around trying to find where we needed to go. After many unsuccessful attempts at trying to find our location we decided to hop back in the truck and turn around. Soon enough we had found the other cars and continued to the proper set up area.

We got to the setup area and loaded up our mags. I was carrying my trademark foldy stock AKS-74u and Mike gamed Suka. My mags had been loaded and I adorned my brand new [shiny] multi-cam BDU's and armor chassis [ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ].

The first game was just a standard head to head with Mike, Jack, Greg, and I against the rest of the players [4 on 5]. After maybe 10 minutes of both teams waiting for the other one to make the first move Jack started opening fire on a couple of tango's who were sneaking below the treeline in the gully who were trying to flank us. Mike and Greg moved up seeing as 2 or 3 tangos had taken position up by some trees. I tried to move up to the trees and was promptly shot and was down for 2 minutes seeing as I was wearing a plate carrying vest [we were able to convince the other players to modify the rules for mine and Mike's armor]. The 2 minutes had passed and I got up and ran the hell out of the position I was in. I ran back to Mike and Jack's position. We were back at the treeline above the gully and were taking fire from somewhere in the brush. Due to fogging I couldn't see crap so I opened fire and killed a tango.

After Mike congratulated me we decided he would cover me while I ran through the brush towards the fortified tree position. So I started to progress towards the bush filled gully when Kenny lit me up from an unknown position. I called my hit and walked back to the setup area. After the game ended some people had to leave which left 7 players in total left. We decided to take the game down to Jack's back yard/swamp.

Another player and I rode in the back of Mikes truck while I shot a pistol Mike lent me at random objects. We got to Jack's place and set up. Jacks daughter Stacy decided to join us. Stacy also wore multi-cam and ultra combat USMC fuzzy slippers [black fuzzy slippers Laughing ].

For the first game it was Mike, 2 other guys whose names I don't remember, and me. We started at the end farthest from Jack's house. In an act of combat FAIL I immediately ran up a hill and let myself become a very visible and vulnerable target. I got shot Sad . Eventually, the game had ended and we decided to go one last round. Jacks daughter, Stacy, decided that she had, had enough and went inside [presumably to nap]. So we started in on another round. In another act of combat FAIL I immediately used one of my grenades which proceeded to blow up in my hand leaving me with a very handsome [yet imaginary] decapitation. So I sullenly walked back to the setup area and was bored while I waited for more people to die.

Soon the only ones left were Mike [my team] and Kenny [not my team]. Kenny ran up to the ledge of the elevated area where mike was and tried to shoot him with the AK. Unfortunately for Kenny the BB's didn't want to reach which gave Mike time to draw his pistol and safely investigate the area of which the shooting was coming from. Another unfortunate turn for Kenny was that he couldn't get his MAC 11 sub machine gun from it's Velcro holster. While Kenny was struggling to grab his gun Mike had advanced across the lawn and proceeded to unload his pistol clip into him. The game had ended.

After, we all took pictures in our gear and with our guns. Soon after some talk about airsoft and related topics Mike and I had decided to leave. We got all our gear into Mikes truck and pulled out after saying goodbye to all the guys. We had a great game day which thankfully wasn't stupidly hot [especially in our multicam chassis]. Tonight both Mike and I are thoroughly exhausted and have recounted the days events over beer and food over and over again.

Untill next time.

- Cam
"Swords in their hands they killed each and every man who dared to invade their sacred land, Victory songs are rising in the night, telling all of their undying strength and might!!" - Victory Song- Ensiferum
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek.   Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek. EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 1:09 pm

I would like to thank the Creek Bend crew for hosting an excellent game. The turnout of players was great and I very much enjoyed the diversity of kit, guns, and skill sets in the field.

Thanks in particular to Kenny for keeping me occupied (and ultimately killing me via a shot straight up the leg, which would have probaly continued up into the INSIDE of my chassis and bounced around a bit) in the first game...and for allowing me an opportunity for my second pistol kill ever in the last game...woohoo! Figuring out where you were in the dense tree shadow meant I had to move quick and have faster target acquisition than Suka allows.

It was fun working with Gillie guy, Dustin, in the last game to distract the enemy with support fire while you did the grunt work, and did an end run around the enemies flank to take out Greg. You rock!

Sneaky bugger...going to have to keep an eye on you. Smile

Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek. Airsoftwithcam%20018

Last edited by Mikhail on Wed 22 Jul 2009, 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knightwarrier
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Knightwarrier

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Player Info
Geo: North Hart
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek.   Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek. EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 2:56 pm

Wooo look at all the multicam!
Back to top Go down
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Knightwarrier_Forum
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek.   Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek. EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 5:07 pm

its all about the MC, baby!
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Team AKA   Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek. EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 5:14 pm

A mere 3 of Team AKA

Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek. Team%20pics2009_07_20_12_14_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek.   Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek. Empty

Back to top Go down

Game: July 19th at Creek Bend, Buffalo Creek.
Page 1 of 1