N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kelowna Surplus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knightwarrier
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Knightwarrier

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: North Hart
Tags:

Kelowna Surplus Empty
PostSubject: Kelowna Surplus   Kelowna Surplus EmptyFri 17 Apr 2009, 10:56 pm

had to run to the big city to do some grocery shopping, so went to Kelowna instead of Kamloops. 20 min longer drive but well worth the trip. He has an excellent selection of Camo BDU's that reviled the stores in Calgary. he carries both old style Propper and new ACU cut as well as vintage camo. Prices on this stuff was within $5-6 of the other stores I've been to in the last few months. Propper BDU's in the square pocket design was $59 for shirt or pants, the new ACU cut was about $75. I was impressed how much cheaper some of the gear he had was, since I was just in Alberta and price shopped there too. Smegma's for example at Seals action gear was $22 and Crown Surplus in Calgary was $29. K-Town was $15 inc tax! So guess what Dave, got a smegma. lol
He also makes custom dog tags on the spot $8. OD watch bands and wallets $5. If you are look for a 5.11 tactical dealer he's got a pretty good stock. He's also carrying the "Cansoft" airguns too. $330 for a G+G M4. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Knightwarrier_Forum

Kelowna Surplus
Page 1 of 1