N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: 100 Mile House AND Nova Scotia
Tags: ---

Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyTue 16 Sep 2008, 9:23 pm

Does anyone know where to buy a Kraken AK47 in BC.

I am thinking of a 'retail store, walk-in, buy it, done' kind of situation.

Or has the in-store supply of these dried up?

I have been hunting about in Kamloops...and a bit in Williams Lake (chilcotin guns is no go) but so far with no luck.

Mikhail.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyTue 16 Sep 2008, 9:32 pm

E&I in prince george had them...had...not sure what their stock is now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyTue 16 Sep 2008, 9:44 pm

buypaintball.ca has them instock and in country and they are NOT the clear versions.
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Geo: West Side
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyWed 17 Sep 2008, 2:14 am

Willis Harper and Frank's in Quesnel stock them when they can keep them in stock.
Back to top Go down
campbell
NIA New
NIA New
campbell

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Player Info
Geo: Quesnel

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 5:29 pm

for as quick as those things go, i have never seen one on the field except for sniffles' old one...
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 6:03 pm

campbell wrote:
for as quick as those things go, i have never seen one on the field except for sniffles' old one...

What about mine? Oh yeah you weren't around when mine owned in the milsim at the hands of John lol! It was then sold to Steve who then sold it to Dave who sold it to....?
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Player Info
Geo: 100 Mile House AND Nova Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 6:07 pm

Hmmm...interesting..

Well two locations in Quesnel are looking into it further...and I called Quesnel Home Hardware this morning...They said they will call today to their supplier and see...and give me a call back.

I would LIKE to purchase it locally to support the sport in this area...sort of a 'voting with your wallet' concept.

But if they can't do it..then online sale it is.

Mike.
-still on the hunt for wild Kraken of BC....
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 6:22 pm

certainly online would be your easiest bet and that way you'll get the solid coloured version and not the clear. But I understand the buying local.

It's funny I was house sitting and just happened to go to Frank's and they just put the first one on the shelf. I looked at it and read the specs and said what the hell and shelled out the $200. Everyone on ASC was laughing when I mentioned it and what I paid mainly because it was clear. I wrote the review on it and lent it to John for part of the PG Milsim. After that I swear every Kraken in the country was sold out lol!
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyWed 24 Sep 2008, 1:28 am

Drache wrote:
I wrote the review on it and lent it to John for part of the PG Milsim. After that I swear every Kraken in the country was sold out lol!

To this date Quesnel stores are hard pressed to keep the Kraken on the shelves for more than 2 weeks. Sadly, both companies are dealing with Northern Tackle, who has expanded too fast, treated all their staff like dogs, and had alot of business pulled because of it. (Up to and including Frank's, by the sounds of it. He (Dave) is currently looking into a better supplier.)

Clear or solid body is not going to make a difference with the work Mikhail wants to do on the Kraken anyways (wood kit, body, etc), not to mention he wants to buy something cheap to rip open anyways. Like the rest of us, he also knows the value or satin/flat finish krylon.
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyWed 24 Sep 2008, 1:30 am

makes you wonder where all the krakens are eh? I know that Chilcotin guns sold 4 whole cases of the things....
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyWed 24 Sep 2008, 1:33 am

Apparently, a few of the mill workers up here are gaming with them...at work, in the mill.

As for the rest of them, somebody out there is sitting on them, not even realizing that clubs exist, or simply dont care. We eventually have to find them with the open houses and such.
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyWed 24 Sep 2008, 1:34 am

Im always surprised that more people havent come up and said "oh hey I've got one of those sitting at the house!"
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyWed 24 Sep 2008, 1:36 am

Agreed. We did have a few people coming up and talking about "the one their 10-year old son bought at WalMart", or the ones they bought for fun and shoot each other in the trailor with, but only about the same number as usual that are actually interested in coming out to play.
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyWed 24 Sep 2008, 1:37 am

granted that's how sniffles started lol! I remember you coming up and telling me that sniffles had a kraken!
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? EmptyWed 24 Sep 2008, 1:38 am

Which he had bought still in the clam shell from a co-worker a couple weeks prior...and then he proceeded to buy everything he could get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?   Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to buy a NIB Kraken AK47 in BC?
Page 1 of 1