N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Debriefing the CQC 08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

Debriefing the CQC 08 Empty
PostSubject: Debriefing the CQC 08   Debriefing the CQC 08 EmptyMon 31 Mar 2008, 12:30 am

I would love this to be an open disscussion on what we liked about this years CQC and what we want to see for next year. I don't want to create a "we should have" but do want to start planning for the year to come.

I loved the CQC, I loved not playing in the snow and cold for 2 months, I loved having new interest in the sport for 2 months, I loved the hard work and dedication of members to make it happen...I really had a good time and honestly have no regrets about anything we did.

For next year I would suggest
-Jan, Feb, March
-only playing every second weekend
-more plywood walls less mondo heavy walls ( I am grateful for them too, thanks Bill)
-All guns must shooting under 300fps (this allows all players to be full auto and less damage to the room and to others)
-Pay to have a CQC trainer come in and teach some skills (I realize this is not for everyone but I would have loved to have someone tell me how to do it right instead of dying all the time...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Jensenman
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

Debriefing the CQC 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing the CQC 08   Debriefing the CQC 08 EmptyMon 31 Mar 2008, 11:22 am

props would be a good one and some how have two teams from the beginning to end and have two safe spots to load and check weapons. Just so we could always attack and defend bases with pre-warning. I feel that it would be a little harder to anticipate an attack.
Back to top Go down

Debriefing the CQC 08
Page 1 of 1