N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

M4 Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killswitch-187
PG MEM
PG MEM
killswitch-187

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: PG
Tags:

M4 Question Empty
PostSubject: M4 Question   M4 Question EmptyFri 14 Mar 2008, 4:14 pm

hey guys, i just wanted to know if this kit would go an a Jing Gong M4A1 and if so could someone help me out. thanks

http://www.airsoftparts.ca/store2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_85&products_id=737
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

M4 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: M4 Question   M4 Question EmptyFri 14 Mar 2008, 5:57 pm

expect any kit made by a seperate comany to involve some... tweaking. Metal bodies can involve dremelling which can truly suck. Not so sure about this though.
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

M4 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: M4 Question   M4 Question EmptyFri 14 Mar 2008, 8:50 pm

From what I have read, Madbull RIS and RAS are all metric, so I assume that this on is no different. I have read that it fits a TM just fine, no mods needed. But no idea on the JG, I would assume that it would be pretty close the TM version if not the same since it is a replica of a TM.

I found this on ASC

Quote :
I have fitted the 7" kit to 3 different bodies so far (a Dboys, a CA and a G&P). The only minor, minor thing was that the gas tube was 0.5mm too high going through the "delta" ring setup and so it indexed slightly off of the gas tube hole in the body (12 oclock high). No biggie, i just filed the end of the gas tube a bit and it slid right in.
Hope that helps some.

Oh and from what I have experienced, some of Huang's products from China are imperial threading and that is why there have been so many people complaining of RIS and RAS not fitting. <-- of course your getting yours from Jugglez, this is geared towards Drache's comment... but he is right, there are some that just don't seem to fit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

M4 Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: M4 Question   M4 Question Empty

Back to top Go down

M4 Question
Page 1 of 1