N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quesnel Open House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

Quesnel Open House Empty
PostSubject: Quesnel Open House   Quesnel Open House EmptyWed 05 Mar 2008, 3:12 am

Well this year was WAY more popular than last years mainly because we were in them all (right across the hall) from the Rod & Gun Club's table so we helped boost each other's numbers.

The pics were taken by Aedomon VERY early in the morning on the first day so some thing are missing like my TM MP5A4 with taclight and the setup was way better the second day. I'll try to get some of the pics taken during the second day.

The small amount of gear we had was laid out on one small table and the guns took up two tables as well as the display case I had purchased a week before the table was going to be set up.

The white pamphlets you see with the Calico Jack on the cover was a pamphlet I wrote up in two hours for the last years table and never changed it. It told what airsoft is, different types of guns, club rules, and contact info such as my email address and website addresses for here, ASK, and ASC.

So without further ado here are the few pics:

Quesnel Open House Dscf2198uh9.th

Quesnel Open House Dscf2197eu5.th

Quesnel Open House Dscf2196nz1.th

Quesnel Open House Dscf2195eo9.th

Quesnel Open House Dscf2194mm8.th

Quesnel Open House Dscf2193tq9.th

Quesnel Open House Dscf2192lj5.th

This picture is of another security guard who works with Aedomon. He's also another local player just starting. He bought the fake bullet proof vest as well as a 380fps P2022 CO2 sidearm, shoulder holster, MP7, and soon a Kraken. We decided a little photoshoot was in order.

Quesnel Open House Dscf2199oc7.th
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

Quesnel Open House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quesnel Open House   Quesnel Open House EmptyWed 05 Mar 2008, 10:02 am

great job guys, I love the look of that glass cabinet. Love to see some new players out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817

Player Info
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

Quesnel Open House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quesnel Open House   Quesnel Open House EmptyWed 05 Mar 2008, 1:38 pm

I was definitely thinking the same thing about the glass case. Seems like a pretty sweet step up and the case just finishes things off.

How many of open houses (in the mall) do you guys have? Seems like you guys have easy/regular access to them.
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

Quesnel Open House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quesnel Open House   Quesnel Open House EmptyWed 05 Mar 2008, 2:39 pm

we can have them any time we want pretty much, just need to reserve the tables for a certain day since we do security for the mall .
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Geo: West Side
Tags:

Quesnel Open House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quesnel Open House   Quesnel Open House EmptyWed 05 Mar 2008, 4:24 pm

To answer your question a little more directly, Mike, we aim for 2 Open Houses per year: 3 if time allows. to catch the summer crowd. Like Drache said, though, we can book them in whenever we want, since my company provides the mall security.
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Player Info
Tags:

Quesnel Open House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quesnel Open House   Quesnel Open House EmptyWed 05 Mar 2008, 5:06 pm

Nice, so I'm guessing that is how you guys were able to use the glass case? Nice to have a few perks working security hey...
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

Quesnel Open House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quesnel Open House   Quesnel Open House EmptyWed 05 Mar 2008, 6:16 pm

beach_boy wrote:
Nice, so I'm guessing that is how you guys were able to use the glass case? Nice to have a few perks working security hey...

I had purchased the glass case myself from a local pawn shop almost a week before the table was set up, then we just put some marpat around the top to hide the Bulova signs.
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Player Info
Tags:

Quesnel Open House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quesnel Open House   Quesnel Open House EmptyWed 05 Mar 2008, 6:31 pm

Sweet, nice pick up there Kyle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quesnel Open House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quesnel Open House   Quesnel Open House Empty

Back to top Go down

Quesnel Open House
Page 1 of 1