N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CQC Bomb Sims

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuurei

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2005-12-18

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Prince George
Tags:

CQC Bomb Sims Empty
PostSubject: CQC Bomb Sims   CQC Bomb Sims EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 10:23 pm

Hello everyone!

With Daes' wonderful 'bomb' simulator', we have the potential for even more 'story driven' simulations. I opened this thread as a suggestion area for cqc/bomb game ideas. To kick things off, I was thinking of making the February 3rd game somwhat theme based. General idea as follows:

A small anti-government radical group threatens to blow up (the rollerdome?) a government office building and local law enforcement can't wait for federal authorities to arrive and contain the situation...

Depending on how many people show up to this game, there are several options regarding each teams objective and respaws. As I'm sure most of you know, the bomb simulator has three modes, each requiring a specific deactivation method. Simplest method of deactivation requires a numeric code to deactivate the device. One of the 'bad guys' would have the code written down, and hidden on their person, requiring either an arrest on the part of the police, followed by a search, neutralization of all remaining 'bad guy's' and disarming the bomb. This scenario involves lots of searching, so the bomb timer would have to be set high, or the police team would have to conduct their searches quickly.

Anyone please feel free to contribute more ideas and or suggestions and feedback.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

CQC Bomb Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: CQC Bomb Sims   CQC Bomb Sims EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 1:13 am

The area really isn't that big so are you thinking that we run the same game a few times (20 mins or less for each game)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Yuurei
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuurei

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2005-12-18

Player Info
Geo: Prince George
Tags:

CQC Bomb Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: CQC Bomb Sims   CQC Bomb Sims EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 2:29 am

Yeah, essentially. Due to the size constraints, we'd have to run a shorter timer, or run the same game a few times. I'm thinking that we'll be having a lot of speed matches - clear the rooms, find the code/hit the right sequences etc. and disarm the bomb. As fast as humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CQC Bomb Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: CQC Bomb Sims   CQC Bomb Sims Empty

Back to top Go down

CQC Bomb Sims
Page 1 of 1